06 September, 2012

Introductions are to be made I suppose

Well, lets see, I guess I should tell my readers just who I am. I am a 4th year college student with one more year to go. I am an art major with minors in art history and chemistry. Weird combination, I know. I feel that in doing this, I have more of a chance to get a job doing something I enjoy. How I enjoy two very different things is beyond me, but hey, it works in the end.
As to why I am doing this? well it is also another thing that I think would be interesting especially when I get a larger viewer base who would also comment more, creating a sort of conversation that can be both informative to the person making the comment as well as to the people who are afraid to ask that same question. This also, to me at least, also allows others reading the comments to see things differently, as well as become even more interested in the book being reviewed.

A few housekeeping rules, unfortunately. Please keep the comments appropriate for the subject being discussed. Also, I enjoy CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I don't appreciate it if someone comes along and just simply says "Oh hey, this sucked!" Okay, well why did it suck? what would you suggest I do to fix it?

I suppose that is it for now. If I feel I should say anything else later, you guys will be the first to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment